From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar on Nokia N95
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:48 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] jaws not reading next msg after ctrl-d delete

OK. What then happens to all the .jsi files that I've developed over the
past two years? And they still have not fixed the problem with conflicts
between the QAT and Excel hotkeys. FS still appears to be a company divided
and not communicating.

Dave Carlson
Produced on a Nokia N95 using Nuance TALKS screen-reading software.

From: "michael mcglashon" <michael.mcglashon@comcast.net>
Date: 08-08-2011 16:18

hi guys:
the subject says it all, when I am in windows-live-mail in windows 7 and
using jaws 12, I used to hear the reading of the next msg automatically when
hit ctrl-d to delete one. now, all of a sudden in the last couple of days,
when I hit ctrl-d to delete a msg, I then have to hit insert-escape to
refresh
the screen before it will read the next msg? any one else seen this?