From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@gmail.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 22:34
Subject: windows 7 and outlook with jaws

Hi.

I am running windows 7 professional.

And using Microsoft outlook 2010 professional.

Now, what is the outlook data folder, favorites, and I see my e-mail address
as the main folder.

So how do I delete these, and then have say Marvin Hunkin in outlook 2010.

Has any one use this program.

New to this program, as was using windows mail in windows vista.

But tried setting up windows mail in windows 7, but did not work.

So getting used to outlook.

So any help would be handy.

Managed to set up my account, and also how to import my address book or my
contact folder.

Marvin.