From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 6:48 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Changing labels in form fields?

Adrian:

Unfortunately, I tried this with my application of interest, and it did not
work. I think it's because I can't get to the text of the label I want to
change. It seems like the label itself is outside of the Window where I
enter the information.

Thanks for the nice suggestion, though, and I am sure it will come in handy
for other applications later down the road.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan