From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2013 5:08 PM
Subject: RE: Changing labels in form fields?

1. Select and copy the text of one of the labels you wish to change.

2. Ensure focus stays on the application.

3. Open the JAWS dictionary with JAWS key+d and press enter.

4. Press JAWS key+numpad 8 and you'll hear "Add." Press spacebar.

5. Tab once and type in the text with which you wish to replace the label
text.

6. Press enter, then control-s for save, then alt-F4 to exit the dictionary.

If that works, you can change the other labels without exiting the
dictionary.