----- Original Message -----
From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:36 PM

What's the URL?
Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "kimsan" <kimsansong@aol.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 21:29

Hi,

Is anyone using labs.google.com and if so are they experiencing the
following?

You type in your search, press enter and when the list of results come up
get this custom google search thing. What I mean is when I try to read the
results, its like the results from google and not how it normally is
displayed for labs.google. Man, I hope I am making sense. I cannot move by
heading or anything like that. If you understand what I am saying, please
provide a response. If not, go ahead and write back and yell at me and I
will try to explain better off list.

Thankyou.