Re: Help with LinkedIn, Messages and Notifications

Peter op t Hof

Hi,

I have sent them such mail and no response.
I am a old-time Linkedin user from the beginning.
Foursquare has the same buttons on their site now, but they work well on the Iphone-app.

Gr,

Peter.

Op 31-1-2013 22:13, Farfar Carlson schreef:

Lisa,

Cool. Where have you been all this time? Nice post.

Dave Carlson