yet another problem with JAWS

Terra Syslo <tlsyslo@...>

I have a strange problem with JFW. I reverted back to version 12.0.522
because of my annoying problem with flash with the latest version, but now
when I go to internet explorer and try to do anything JFW won't read
anything. I can't see links, it won't read text, nothing. I can do an insert
f7 to get to the links list box, but I can't see anything on the page.
Tabbing doesn't work either. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've made
sure it was in full screen and did a jaws refresh. JFW 11 doesn't seem to
have this problem. Thanks for any help.