From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 6:33 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] JAWS and Microsoft Active Directory Login

Chris,

Well, in my case it's not a button but a checkbox. My stubbornness in
sticking with 12.0.525 may have kept me from that little gem, or perhaps my
continuing to work in XP Pro.

In either case, I still believe it's a timing issue. The logon dialog comes
up visually many seconds before JAWS decides to stand up, shake off, yawn,
shake again, and start speaking.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.