Re: win amp

Robert Logue <bobcat11@...>

Up and down arrows adjust volume in most views except for the library. Watch you don't hit left or right arrows when in the Equalizer because they change the balance.

Bob

On 1/25/2013 11:19 AM, Karen Hughes wrote:
how do you turn up the volume in win amp thanks, Karen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 12:32 AM
Subject: Re: win amp

I use this winamp add-on on a dayli bases for years. Also I have
tested it with the current Winamp version and it gives no problems to
me. A friend sent it to me some time ago. I think he got it from a
russian blindness relating mailing list.

Negoslav
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Logue"
<bobcat11@...>