Re: Gmail

Debi Black <debiblackaz@...>

I know for me, I have to do a links list, and then click on "Basic HTML". If I do not click this link, the emails do not open up for me.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jacob" <dx@drnet.dk>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: Gmail

Make sure Numlock is turned off or use Insert+Arrow down.

OZ0TE Jacob
Skype-ID: Jacob-DK

On 2013 01 26 17:30, Robert Stigile wrote:
Hello All,
I have a question for anyone who can help.
I am running jaws 13 and using Gmail.
When I go to internet explorer, then type in gmail.com it will take me
to my inbox.
If I open a e-mail and then want to read it, it used to be that I would
press insert 2 and jaws would start reading the e-mail, but now it does
not.
Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get Jaws to continuously read
the e-mail.
Thank you,

Robert Stigile
phone: 818-381-9568