Re: recording using jaws

Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Hi dave, wel, all you have to do, is to run the setup instaler for the
program, if you have the latest 8.4, then you will see free different
checkboxes for the drivers. You open the instal, and choose next, then
when it ask for where you want to instal, you except the default as
always, you will see the usual brouze button, and next to that is an
advanced button wich you should open. Once opened, you can then choose
wich drivers to instal or remove. There is also a "use recomended
settings button" wich if you press it, will select the latest driver
wich is the curnal filter driver wich was aded in 8.4. If you select
that driver only, or press on that settings button, then that newest
driver should be fine if your goal is to just record streems without
inserting silences and those features. I am also quite new to the
program, so I must also do testing, but I'm sure this driver will make
things easyer. And since the focusrite soundcard wich I plan to get
does not have a vurtual input, it will defnitly help to improve the
quality of internal recordings. If you don't have version 8.4, then I
suggest you upgrade to get this driver. You can download the 8.4
instaler, and depending on wich version you have, you might need to
get a new registration key, wich you can do via their online self help
system. I hope this helps.

On 26/01/2013, Dave Durber <d.durber@gmail.com> wrote:
Aidan:

I was very interested in the information in your last post.

I have tried to use Total Recorder's software driver to record audio streams

in Windows 7, with little or no success. JAWS keeps coming out in the
recording. In addition, even if I turn off all the enhanced features for
the sound card, the recordings do not sound right.

Where can I get the software drivers which will allow me to use Total
Recorder's software driver for Windows 7, so I can avoid using the physical

sound card to record audio streams from the internet in Windows 7?

I have never had a problem using Total Recorder's software driver in Windows

XP. That is how I am still recording audio streams from the internet.

Any information will be very much appreciated.

Sincerely:

Dave durber

#1 to place an order with a live salesperson. Hope this helps.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.