From: "joe stinton" <joe@stintononline.demon.co.uk>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 09:10
Subject: Re: win amp

HI again

so for my next question I have all my music which are Mp3s on a external
drive, now when i Play them what I normally do is go to the album artist
track I want and press the application key which brings up a list in that
list it as play in win amp encu in win amp play with media player incu in
windows media player etc but I tunes isn't in that list so how do I add
it. and then next question as I have all my music arranged on my external
drive all nice and tidy is there a way of playing it in I tunes with out
adding it to the I tunes library or If I do have to add it can I put a
short cut to the external drive as not to clog up my pc?
in case you need to know my music drive is a my book e in that Joes
music then in that the artist then album then tracks, not sure if you
needed to know all that but well better to add to much then not enoth!!

cheers Joe