From: "Tienie Kruger" <tieniek@goba.co.za>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:04 AM
Subject: Word count in word 2010?

Good day, can someone please help? I am using Jaws 13, how do I get a
word count in a MS. Word 2010 document? regards

Tienie Kruger

Switchboard Operator

Belvedere Place 5 Eglin Road Sunninghill Johannesburg

PO Box 180 Sunninghill 2157 South Africa

Telephone +27 11 236 3300 Facsimile +27 11 807 8535
Email tieniek@goba.co.za <mailto:tieniek@goba.co.za> Website
www.goba.co.za <http://www.goba.co.za/>

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Mimecast Unified Email Management ™ (UEM) offers email continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation. To find out more, contact Mimecast.