Re: Word count in word 2010?

Ann Byrne

Press f6. I'm not sure if it's once or twice, but you will get to a line with page number; right arrow to word count. Or if you have good ears, press insert + pagedown on the number pad. JAWS will read how many pages out of how many, and how many words. At 02:04 AM 1/23/2013, you wrote:

Good day, can someone please help? I am using Jaws 13, how do I get a
word count in a MS. Word 2010 document? regards

Tienie Kruger

Switchboard Operator

Belvedere Place 5 Eglin Road Sunninghill Johannesburg

PO Box 180 Sunninghill 2157 South Africa

Telephone +27 11 236 3300 Facsimile +27 11 807 8535
Email tieniek@goba.co.za <mailto:tieniek@goba.co.za> Website
www.goba.co.za <http://www.goba.co.za/>

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Mimecast Unified Email Management ™ (UEM) offers email continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation. To find out more, contact Mimecast.