win amp

joe stinton

hi all

wander if any one can help with a problem its not really a jaws problem as such but I am not sure if jaws is stopping me from sorting it!!
ok in wind amp for some reason when I play a album and say it goes to track 6 I then close the program and go back at a later date it always goes back to track one, now I have looked around but cant find any thing which might sort this out but as I am not the best with jaws there might be something I am missing!!!
I have windows 7 and jaws 12

well if any one as any Ideas pleas could they help cheers Joe