From: Jean Menzies
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 3:49 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: iTunes 11

Go to the view menu and turn on the side bar. Then the sync will be back as
before. If you choose not to do that, use NVDA, there is an iPhone button
that Jaws doesn't read, but NVDA does. That's the button you need to click
if you don't turn on the side bar. I forget where that button is, but I
believe it was when tabbing through from the music choice. Just turn on the
side bar and it will pretty much be as previous versions were. You can then
arrow down to your device.

Jean