From: "Sue B" <sueb@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws & Function Keys

Dave,

I bought a laptop that did not have this layout, but I've dealt with plenty that did. I have not gone into the bios and made those changes. I'll try it next time I encounter one.

Sue
On 1/21/2013 8:30 AM, Dave Durber wrote:
Sue:

See my reply to Claudia. You might have to do the same thing with your brand and model of your laptop.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sue B." <sueb@...>