From: "Claudia" <cdelreal1973@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 6:01 AM
Subject: Jaws & Function Keys

Hi,

I have my new laptop set up almost the way I need it to be. The following is what I have so far:
Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium
Jaws 12 (am awaiting my upgrade CDS)
Ms Office 2010
Microsoft Security Essentials

Here is my question, though. This is a laptop, so I have Jaws set to laptop keyboard. I cannot use the Alt f4 combination to close programs. I have to press Alt and then arrow up to close or Exit. I also cannot use Insert plus f12, to tell me the time; Jaws just stays silent.
So, I'm thinking this has to do with my Function keys?
What do I have to do, in order to get them working correctly?
Thanks.

Claudia