From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Andrew
Diederick
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 8:02 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Excel Expert Tutorials

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a tutorial that I can use with JAWS on EXCEL. This
tutorial needs to be a "expert" tutorial....I need way more then the
basic functions of excel to be covered. Specifically, I'm looking for
an expert tutorial that contains a chapter or section on Pivot tables.
Any information that you all could share on where I might find such a
tutorial would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. -Andrew-