From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 12:53 AM
To: jfw mailing list
Subject: Java

I have a question. The setup for Java used to be in the control panel in
Windows XP. Since the update, it is not there. Does anyone know where it is
located now, and how to get to the area where you can tell java to either
ask you if you want it to update automatically or not?

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

database 7901 (20130116) __________

http://www.eset.com