From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 04:52
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: missing video intercept file

Bob:

There is obviously something else going on with your laptop because, all
versions of the JAWS installer, will always attempt to install the video
method which the particular version of JAWS needs to capture the information
so it can speak it to you.

Check that the correct video driver has been installed for your video card.

Check that the swap file is at least two and a half times the amount of
memory that is in the machine.

You should also consider contacting FS tech support for assistance to
resolve the problem you are having.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber