Re: Windows 8 and ITunes

Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@...>

So can you tel us what happens when you try download. Go to
www.apple.com/itunes and check or uncheck the too checkboxes, fill in
your email if you wish, and below the email field, is a graphical
button, press enter on that and the download window should appear wich
at that point you can then press alt plus n to get to the choices of
run or save. Save it to the location you no and run it after the
download has finish.

On 13/01/2013, ahiser5@bex.net <ahiser5@bex.net> wrote:
Hello everyone,
So far I am truly loving the Windows 8. There is lots to learn, but I am
sure I will have fun doing so. One problem I have encountered is I am
unable
to download ITunes. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix?

Thank you,
Angie