From: "bob mathews" <bmathews@...>
To: <Jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 9:50 PM
Subject: missing video intercept file

Hi all, My laptop running JAWS12 and winxp pro sp3 just came back from the
putter repair without the video intercept file..
I went ahead and installed jfw 14 thinking it would fix the problem...
Nada..
Where could I find the video intercept file that will run with JAWS14?
TNX Bob...

Bob Mathews
Bob Mathews Consulting
866 6343773