From: "Lisa Larges" <llarges@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 12:19 PM
Subject: RE: The Kindle to computer app and Jaws 11

Hi Linda,
Try this.
Go to the library view. Now you should be able to arrow through the titles
in your library with JAWS. When you get to the title you want, try hitting
the applications key, (between the alt and the control key on the right side
of the space bar.)
Arrow down to "go to beginning of book" and hit enter.
Now hitting control R will start the reader.
And, unfortunately, I don't think there is any way to convert kindle books
to any other format -- part of their proprietary licensing,etc.