From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 12:27 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] jaws not reading next msg after ctrl-d delete

Michael,

You may benefit by updating to 12.0.1669. However go to
http://www.freedomscientific.com and check the "What's new" and
"Enhancements and Fixes" files to make sure that WLM has been covered in
releases after 12.0.525. I vaguely recall that there have been some attempts

to make things better for WLM.

However it's at the expense of screwing up Excel 2007, so be wary before you

update.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

From: "michael mcglashon" <michael.mcglashon@...>
Date: 08-08-2011 16:18

hi guys:
the subject says it all, when I am in windows-live-mail in windows 7 and
using jaws 12, I used to hear the reading of the next msg automatically when
hit ctrl-d to delete one. now, all of a sudden in the last couple of days,
when I hit ctrl-d to delete a msg, I then have to hit insert-escape to
refresh
the screen before it will read the next msg? any one else seen this?