Re: Window live messenger help Jaws 12 and 13

Steve Boodram

Hi, not sure if my question is laughable but is Windows messaging different from wlm? I mean would wlm also be discontinues?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nickus de Vos" <bigboy529@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:07 AM
Subject: Re: Window live messenger help Jaws 12 and 13

Hi
I can't help you with your problem but can give you a headsup and some
advice. Don't bother with windows messanger rather switch to sending
messages in skype. The reason I say this is because windows will be
discontinueing windows messanger and from the 15th of March it will
stop working because they want people to rather use skype.

On 1/10/13, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,
Does anybody have window live messenger? If anybody do ,I need your help
because jaws isn't reading the option menu let me explain what I'm looking
for ,when you are in main window of window live messenger window then you
press alt + t for tool menu then press letter o for option then you will
hear it's say type the name you want other to see ,if you press shift + tab
then it's will say general page 1 of 11 when I try to down arrow to each
item jaws isn't reading each item so Can anyone tell me what is all the
items saying after general page from 1 thru 11? I'm using desktop computer
with window xp home edition. I will appreciated if anyone could help me.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com