From: Adrian Spratt
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:43 PM
Subject: RE: How to mute JAWS in a specific application

Here's the flipside of my question. It turns out I need JAWS for certain
aspects of the program, and now I want to wake up JAWS. I went back to the
setting center while in that application and, guess what, JAWS won't speak
to help me do it. Do I just try to replicate the steps without
verbalization, or is there a less chancy method?