From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hackett, Connie" <cmhackett@...>
To: <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 5:29
Subject: [Bulk] JAWS and Microsoft Active Directory Login

Hello everyone,

We have a professor using JAWS version 12 that is getting a new laptop with
Windows 7 and is set up with Microsoft Active Directory Login. The problem
is that once the laptop is booted up JAWS will not read "Control + Alt +
Delete" and "Username" and "Password" for her to login. JAWS starts speaking
once she is logged in. JAWS is set to "Automatically start JAWS" and is set
to "Run JAWS from the System Tray". Has anyone run into this problem and can
offer a solution?

--
Connie Hackett
Assistive Technology Technician