From: "O.Addison Gethers" <o.addisongethers@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:39 PM
Subject: Window live messenger help Jaws 12 and 13

Hi All,
Does anybody have window live messenger? If anybody do ,I need your help because jaws isn't reading the option menu let me explain what I'm looking for ,when you are in main window of window live messenger window then you press alt + t for tool menu then press letter o for option then you will hear it's say type the name you want other to see ,if you press shift + tab then it's will say general page 1 of 11 when I try to down arrow to each item jaws isn't reading each item so Can anyone tell me what is all the items saying after general page from 1 thru 11? I'm using desktop computer with window xp home edition. I will appreciated if anyone could help me.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com