Re: make the FN key on the hp mini netbook stick?

Michael Mote

For one the insert key doesn't work like it should, when you try and use commands like insert f7 to bring up the links list.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aidan Maher" <aidan.smarttalk@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2013 7:43 AM
Subject: Re: make the FN key on the hp mini netbook stick?

My hp netbook is also setup that way, but jaws work wel there. What
problems do you have when the keys function as media keys wich is not
good for jaws?

On 05/01/2013, Mike Mote <miketmote73@gmail.com> wrote:
Dave, I had the same problem. HP sets up their computers so that the
function keys act as media controls, volume, fast forward, etc. You have to

disable it in the Bios. After that, JAWS functionality is much better.