From: "Mike Mote" <miketmote73@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2013 05:43
Subject: Re: make the FN key on the hp mini netbook stick?

If I were you, I would steer clear of HP laptops. I use one at work, and my
wife bought me one for my birthday. It's very fast, but it has its
hang-ups. One particular issue that I hate, is when IE crashes, it locks up
JAWS, and the only way I can get it to start talking again, is to either
restart it, or have a sighted person help me figure out what the message is,
and click on it. Then and only then, JAWS will start working again. This
is not a JAWS issue because it doesn't happen on other computers that I use.