From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of emma goodwin
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 1:22 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Jaws and Itunes Purchase history

Have you activated the sidebar. I think its control S. It should say
something like view sidebar. It should then show up. I am no pro but
recently had to do it myself but I hope that helps.

On 12/31/12, Gilbert Neiva <gneiva@...> wrote:
I'm trying to access my hidden purchases on Itunes, but Jaws will not
display the links for Music, Movies, Tv Shows, ETc. I tried using the Jaws
cursor to try and click on the links, but all my Jaws Cursor says is
"blank"
all the time. Ever since the newest update of Itunes came out, I've never
been able to use the Jaws cursor to click on anything. It's as if the Jaws
cursor is stuck. It just says "blank" whenever I use any of the arrow
keys.
I've tried maximizing the window, but still nothing. Can someone tell me
what's wrong and how to fix this. Why are the navigation links for Music,
Movie, TV Shows ETC not showing everytime I go into my purchase history
and
hidden purchases?

Gilbert Neiva