Re: Itunes 11 help?

Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@...>

It seems to me that the help files is not accessible from the help
menu, not even the about dialog. I don't no of a way either to get
around that.

On 02/01/2013, Kenny Peyatt <p.wildcat1234@gmail.com> wrote:
On 1/1/2013 7:04 PM, Robert Logue wrote:
How do we read or even click on anything in Itunes help. Jaws goes to
an edit box and gets stuck Tab just goes in and out of forms mode
Switched to manual forms mode. Pressed Jaws f7 for a list of links
and could only find a few even though there were supposed to be 13
results.
I'm not happy with Itunes.

Bob

I tunes works really well for me. If you don't have i tunes on your pc
then you won't be able to copy music to your ipod if you have one.
Kenny Peyatt