Re: [Bulk] JFW 12 with flash

Terra Syslo <tlsyslo@...>

I have written to FS and am awaiting a response.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 6:29 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] JFW 12 with flash

Terra,

That's a shame, that you can't go back to an earlier version. I've learned
through similar experience to download and save every sub-revision of JAWS
as they come available, even if I never use them. I was burned with the
revision above 12.0.525 and painfully I was able to go back.

Perhaps someone on this list has a copy and a way to send it to you.

Have you reported this to FS? Your analysis is very thorough and they could
benefit from your findings.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.