From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] Re: JAWS and Safe mode in Windows

Curtis,

You wrote (way down at the bottom):

"Just for the record I would like people to know that I'm not the original
author of this file I just recieved it from a list of a class that I was
in"

Completely understood. I did not at all confuse your name with that of the
author of the zip file. That person was clearly not expressing themselves in
a manner like you.

If I did anything to promote that line of thinking then I apologize. However
I can't do anything about others who might jump to conclusions without
carefully examining the evidence.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.