From: <rholloway@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: Info about JAWS 14

If memory serves the pro version was previously for windows "pro" operating systems. It was REQUIRED for those systems and would not work with the non-pro systems.

From: "Dondi computer crash recovery victim" <zidnod63@...>
Sender: "Jfw" <jfw-bounces@...>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:39:55
To: JAWS List<jfw@...>
Subject: Info about JAWS 14

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have the web address where I can find out all the new features
in JAWS 14 verses 13? And what are the added benefits to going with the
professional version verses the home addition? I tried to look on Freedom
Scientific's web site but I can never find anything.

Dondi
We are the music makers
And the dreamers of dreams