Re: Outlook Express and JAWS

Robert Logue <bobcat11@...>

best to use oe backup. It used to be free but is now $20. Otherwise find your message folder inOE and copy to another drive. Sorry I can't remember how to find the message folder. OE Backup will also backup your address book and server settings.

Maybe you can find the free version of OE Backup.

On 12/24/2012 9:06 PM, Terrilynne wrote:
Hi all,l, and happy holidays,

I am trying to upgrade my computer with a new hard drive, more RAM, JAWS 14, Windows 7 Pro, Office ten, etc. In doing so, we discovered a virus. So it looks like I need to do a total reformat of my original disk. I can't figure out, using JAWS, if it is possible for me to archive to save my Outlook Express mail to a different drive so I won't lose stuff I want to keep when reformatting. Is this doable with JAWS? And if it is something I can do, can someone give me keystrokes to accomplish this?

Thanks much,

TerriLynne