From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 1:20 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: follow up to touchpad and dell using windows eight

I installed the synaptic driver, probably spelled that wrong but nonetheless
it worked.
Once more over, need to figure out why I am losing internet connection.
I'm sending out an infitation to anyone who would like to skype with me and
tandom who is using windows eight to see if we can solve this issue?