From: "Kimsan" <kimsansong@...>
To: "jfw" <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 17:42
Subject: follow up to touchpad and dell using windows eight

Hi,

So, I went to the dell site, downloaded something under the input category
and now I can do the fn plus f5 to mute and unmute my touchpad woohoo!

Now, next, all I need to do is figure out why my internet connection keeps
dropping on this machine.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and for those who took the time to
read and respond.

I will overcome this! Lol.