From: "Niall Gallagher" <nialljg91@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 09:07
Subject: Re: JAWS & Web Design

Thank you Adrian for your reply.
I have posted this message numerous times,
But due to receiving no replies I wasn't sure if anyone could see
anything I posted.

Thank you again,

Niall

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 23, 2012, at 4:59 PM, Adrian Spratt <Adrian@...> wrote:

Niall,

If I'm not mistaken, you've posted this query before, so I assume you
didn't get a useful reply. I recall discussions of accessible Web design
programs, so I just did a google search. You can probably refine it
yourself, but already some promising results show up:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbo=d&site=&source=hp&q=%22web+design%22%
2C+jaws%2C+accessible&oq=%22web+design%22%2C+jaws%2C+accessible&gs_l=hp.3...
5094.12688.0.13328.30.25.0.0.0.0.203.2763.12j12j1.25.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.OT
NpecIHCqM