Re: IE9 and typing web addresses

David Bailes

Hi Gezim,
as another David has already described, you can stop the autocomplete in most edit boxes using the autocomplete settings dialog which is opened from the content page of the Internet Options dialog.
However, one exception to this is the search edit box on the Google page - I don't know how to stop it coming up with suggestions based on previous searches.

best wishes,
David.