From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 9:26 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: good registry cleaner

Hi Robert,

I forgot to mention that another option is to go ahead & install the Google
toolbar but, do not run CCleaner after the installation. Instead, go
straight to add / remove programs & remove the Google toolbar. Then when
you run CCleaner & its registry cleaner , CCleaner will clean up any
remnants that are left behind.
Hope this helps.
Take care.
Mike