From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 5:27 PM
To: Jaws users e-mail list
Subject: Accessibility of various e-mail programs

Hello, everyone.

At the University where I currently serve as a Department Head, I have
volunteered to be on a committee to look at various e-mail program options,
to replace Lotus Notes (Thank God!).

The three programs they are looking at are g-mail, Merit, and MS365.

If anyone has ideas as to the comparative accessibility of these programs,
especially when it comes to interfacing with Jaws, plese let me know.

I have asked for demos of these programs so that I can examine them myself,
but I'm not sure what the vendors will come through with yet.

Thanks!

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan