From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Richard Holloway
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 2:59 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Info about JAWS 14

I'm not certain my reply reads clearly. Perhaps better stated, unless things have changed since I bought our version, you don't choose the version of JAWS you buy, your operating system chooses for you. What is your Operating System?

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 21, 2012, at 4:52 PM, rholloway@gopbc.org wrote:

If memory serves the pro version was previously for windows "pro" operating systems. It was REQUIRED for those systems and would not work with the non-pro systems.

From: "Dondi computer crash recovery victim" <zidnod63@gmail.com>
Sender: "Jfw" <jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:39:55
To: JAWS List<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Info about JAWS 14

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have the web address where I can find out all the new
features in JAWS 14 verses 13? And what are the added benefits to
going with the professional version verses the home addition? I tried
to look on Freedom Scientific's web site but I can never find anything.

Dondi
We are the music makers
And the dreamers of dreams