From: jfw-bounces@...
[mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Dorothy
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 1:35 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Real Speak Solo

Hello interesting, I think those real speak voices came with a version
of
jaws that had 2 cd's I only ever loaded 1 cd, but from what you say you
downloaded them. I know many use the british voices,but I have noted
they
soon move back to eloquence, it being faster or for other reasons. I
heard
one in particular was thought to be awful"like a public schoolboy who
had a
swollen mouth", I used to use british voices with my ocr,it is not open
book
but again they did not work as well as the voice text ones
Of course it is a matter of choice regards dorothy