From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mrdin" <mrdin8877@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 18:28
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Select A Graphic.

Hi,
In HTML documents, select a graphic is CTRL+Insert+G, the same as auto
label graphic.

On 8/8/2011 10:34 PM, Farfar on Laptop wrote:
Spence,

Now after reading your original inquiry, I admit I'm stumped. In one part
you are asking about the keyboard manager and finding the Insert+Ctrl+G
keystroke for the purpose of changing it.

That keystroke is "Auto Label Graphics" -- not select graphic.

Then you ask about navigation keys in Internet Explorer and why the
keystroke to select graphics must be so difficult.

Well in Internet Explorer the keystroke to select a graphic on a web page
is
simply G. Perhaps you already know that.

There is no keystroke that I'm aware of like forms list, links, list, or
headings list to list all graphics on a web page.

Don't know how this relates to Insert+Ctrl+G, and perhaps you can
illuminate
us on that point?

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my