Re: buttons on touch pad using dell lattitude

Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Also, whoever instaled or upgrade the thing, I wunder if they did it
properly, as windows does normaly automaticly find the necessary
keyboard and mouse drivers. Weerd.

On 20/12/2012, Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@gmail.com> wrote:
You should contact dell support and ask them. They build the thing,
they must provide it, or if you got any documentation with it, check
there, but these days they don't really give alot of documents with,
not even a windows disk.

On 20/12/2012, Kimsan <kimsansong@aol.com> wrote:
Dave,
I mistyped the keystroke.
FN F5 used to work but again, after upgrading to win 8 back in October,
that
keystroke was no longer working.
Need to figure out a quick way to enable and disable this stuff because
my
students use this dell machine at times.
Back to google!