Re: Which Office version, which JAWS version?

Dave...

I believe JAWS 12 and upwards will work with Office 2010.

Dave Carlson

From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@noisynotes.com>
To: "jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 12:21
Subject: Which Office version, which JAWS version?

I have an old computer with Office 97 on it and another with Office
2002, Dell's OEM version I think, on it. I have a third machine with
no office on it at all, so I need to purchase one. I don't know what
my purchase options are, but I suspect I'll be stuck with Office 2010.
Which version of JAWS is required for O2010?

TIA