From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 9:48 AM
Subject: Re: JAWS for DOS

Dave,

Excellent advice.

Dave Carlson

From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 10:11

Hello Carlos:

Yes, you can put JAWS for DOS on a 1.44 floppy Disk.

To my knowledge, you cannot use JFD to access the CMOS for a motherboard in
any way nor, can you use JFD to delete/wipe/erase the CMOS settings for a
motherboard.

If you know where the jumper that resets the CMOS to factory defaults is
located on your motherboard, change the jumper setting and turn on your
computer so that the reset of the CMOS can be performed.

After the CMOS has been reset to factory defaults, turn off the computer and
return the jumper to its original location, otherwise, the CMOS will be
reset to factory defaults, each time you turn on your computer.

Unless you are really certain as to how the jumper on the motherboard must
be set to perform the CMOS reset function, I would strongly recommend you
get someone with vision, who is familiar with motherboards to help you with
this task.

Unless you are familiar with the CMOS of a particular motherboard, if you
are totally blind, you will need sighted assistance to make the desired
changes to the CMOS.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber