From: "James Homuth" <james@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 10:24 PM
Subject: Admin: RE: Having problems with Skype:

Folks,

This is the final word on this topic. Roughly translated: you have a problem
with what's said here, it goes to me privately or you find yourself
moderated.
1: This is not a JAWS issue. He was asking how to sign up for Skype, which
has nothing to do with the program's interactions with JAWS in any way,
shape or form. This is a how-to question related to the usage of a
particular program that is not relevant to its compatibility with JAWS.
2: I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Just because you use JAWS in
conjunction with a program does not a JAWS issue make. Because you use JAWS
on your computer does not mean any computer question is valid, as one person
on this thread has incorrectly stated. That's what lists like BlindTech are
for.
3: The copping of attitude stops. Right here, right now. I don't care what
your name is. You feel like getting snippy, you do it somewhere else. You
wanna do it here, I'll block you from posting until you've thought better of
your decision. Most of you are adults. Act it.

Now, kill this thread, and let's get back to mature discussion of actual,
relevant issues. Anyone has questions or complaints, I'll hear them
*off-list*.

James,
List Admin